Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mixed Media Video - Cats on Canvas

Happy new year everyone,

After hours and I do mean hours, of trying to get Windows Movie Maker to make my video, I'm finally done.

I found the cutest picture of some cats a while back and finally came up with the perfect project for them.  The canvas I'm using was from a tutorial I took on how to paint Birch tree, which I absolutely love, however, I didn't really love how I painted them.

The end result has a bit of a 3D effect and I love how the self leveling clear gel gives it an overall shiny look.

The music in the video makes me smile.  I think if cats "could" play instruments, they'd play the sitar.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I continue to be amazed watching you work, Carol! Love your artwork here. Sweet yummy layers leading to the final outcome! And, yes, cats would definitely play the sitar! Enjoyed that, too!

    ReplyDelete