Saturday, May 31, 2014

Paper Saturdays - Work in Progress Share

Happy Saturday!!

Last night I was making some room on my work area and found this.  This was part of my lil Selfies series I did.  Its a few of my favorite carved stamps together.

 Who needs to straighten up when art can be done? So I picked up some markers and started coloring. 

Now that I see them with some color added, I really like it.  I also like the uncolored version, which makes it hard to see where one stamp ends and the other begins.  I'm not sure if I'll color hair and skin.  I'll just have to wait and see on that.

 Do you ever group any of your items or projects together to create another look or another project?

Don't forget to check out Paper Saturdays to see what everyone else is up to. 

Thanks for the visit today.  I'm off to the Greek Festival.    Until the next blog, OOPA!

Carol

8 comments:

  1. Great to see your creative work at Paper Saturdays!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking vibrant and colorful. Can't wait to see final project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lucky discovery. It really turned out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "crowd," Carol! You have given your stamps life with all that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really fascinating the way you only gave facial features to one of your characters, Carol. It has a very graphic/fashion illustrative feel to it. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete