Sunday, December 28, 2014

What's in my Art Journal - Beautiful Beginnings

Hello everyone,

Hoping everyone has had a wonderful holiday, I'm certainly enjoying mine.  I work for a school and LIVE for the holiday breaks.  It's just enough time off to recharge until the next break.  I'm so relaxed this post is later in the morning, than I would normally post. So here goes:

This is the first page I did when I started art journaling.  I used acrylic paints for the background and cut out paper for the hair, head, neck, and drew the face.  It wasn't until months later that I noticed the faint outline of a body on the neck, so I went over the figure with a marker slightly darker than the outline.  This is one of my favorite pages of all my journals because it was my first art journal page and because it was the beginning of many pages.





Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great one!

Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment