Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop starts on February 2, 2015!!!!!!!

...and YES, you can still register. This is an incredible workshop with 8 instructors, including myself.  Tons of stuff to learn.  There's going to be some painting, art journaling, background techniques, challenges, prizes, videos, and more!!! You want to know what the best part of this workshop is?  You don't have to go anywhere.  The workshop is totally online!!!! PLUS!!! You'll continue to have access to it until DECEMBER 2015!!!






I will be teaching a basic stamp carving class and I'll have a couple of giveaways! So come and join us, we're going to have a great time.  What's that you say?  The cost?  Why, it's only $49.  That's right, $49 dollars for 8 instructors 10 videos, 10 weeks of fun fun fun!!!

To register click here, and I'll see you in class!!!


Until the next blog...enjoy


Carol









1 comment:

  1. So thrilled about your teaching gig, Carol, and I know those registered are in for a real treat!!

    ReplyDelete