Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Hello Joe



Today I'm featuring my own hand carved stamp design, Joe.  My male stamps are like the men in my life, pretty non existent.  LOL!! However, I got Joe and he's pretty cool.

Last night I helped celebrate a friends birthday.  The inside of this card reads: "this ain't no stinkin store bought card, I made it with my own two hands....I mean happy birthday.

While I'm on the  subject of stamp designs, let me just repeat myself and remind you that my Stamp Carving 101 class has begun in the My Color is Beautiful Art workshop.  I'm also doing an awesome giveaway.  You can click here to register and click here to see the post about the giveaway.

Well that's my stamp for this Tuesday.  Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

5 comments:

  1. I love Joe! How great would he be as the poster boy for masculine cards! Another sweet stamps, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right Kay he should be my poster boy. I need to make more masculine stamps for sure though. LOL!

      Delete