Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Posh Impressions

Hey crafters!

Today I'm working on replenishing my stash of tags. I usually throw in one or two as a freebie when I'm filling an order.  I'm a believer of you never can have too many tags. These tags are great to use on gifts and gift bags or to pop in your art projects.

The featured stamp today is by Dee Gruenig for Posh Impressions.  I must admit, the majority of my stamps are ancient and I don't remember where I got them. The mystery continues with  this stamp,  I have a foam stamp that is exact outline of this stamp (the pic on the woodblock stamp has a bold outline on it). I only can assume the foam stamp is by Dee Gruenig also. There are no details on the foam stamp at all.   I'm certain that I did not buy them together as a set and I have yet to line them both up perfectly.

There's so many possibilities with these two stamps, however, I love the simplicity of them for my tags.  I recommend this project when you in the need for gift tags as well as when your in a creative slump (you will at least feel satisfied that you've made something that day). :)








That's it for me today, I appreciate your visit.  Until the next blog..enjoy!

Carol

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me a lot of a tag you once sent me! Awesome! I invite you to participate in the Tag Along Challenge Blog each week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete