Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Woman in Repose

Hello!




Today's featured stamp is by Rubber Stampede, Woman in Repose.   For this card I cut the circles before measuring the stamp.  Right away it was evident that the stamp was not going to fill the circle out.  So I stamped onto a piece of white cardstock and cut out the face and neck.  Then, on a piece of card stock the size of the circle, I inked the entire piece with black ink.  Next, I glued the face onto the black ink. Stamps take on a classic look when they are framed or matted, don't you think.  This picture is not picking up the true colors, but it really is lovely in person.



The paper I'm using is the Signature series, Wild Indigo.  The paper in this pack is double sided.  The small circle with the dots is whats' on the other side of this paper.  It keeps my theme of circles and dots together.  

Thanks so much for todays visit.  Until the next blog...enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Another great stamp, Carol. The name of this stamp reminds me of a stamp that you sent me of the woman reclining--remember it? I used it most recently to send to a friend who needs to relax a bit. She loved it! Great technique here for framing this beautiful woman. Creative composition.

    ReplyDelete