Sunday, June 21, 2015

What's in My Art Journal? - The Ole Baby Making Factory




This page, The Ole Baby Making Factory, was so much fun to make.  Combining my two new stamp designs to create this baby in a jar image.  Working in my Dyan Reaveley journal, I used Tim Holtz distress paints, distress stains, distress markers, acrylic paint pens, stencils, texture paste, embossing paste, a magazine cut out and a couple of other stamps for good measure.







You can find my new stamp designs here, if you pick one or both up, I would love to see what you create with them.

Thanks for today's visit, until the next blog...enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun page, Carol! Especially since I am seeing it on Father's Day! Made me get a big smile on my face. That jar has endless possibilities, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete