Sunday, October 29, 2017

Look what Lori-Ann Ball did!

Hello,

Today's post is special to me.  Words can never truly express the feelings I get when someone shares the art they've  created using my stamps or stencils.  It's like warm sunshine, such an amazing feeling, I'm so very grateful.

Lori-Ann Ball recently shared a couple of projects she's  made with one of my Funky Girl Stamps and stencil,  I wanted you all to see them.

The Maddie stamp set was used to create this card.  Maddie is  one of my favorite stamps and I love how Lori-Ann did her hair and sunglasses.  This is such a colorful card!!


She also used the Patricia stencil on her handmade bag.  Again, using yummy colors and stenciling within a stencil.


Lori-Ann thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, looking forward to seeing more!

Lori-Ann is kind enough to let us follow her along on her creative journey while she learns the world of mixed media.    Please check her out on Instagram @stampingtherapy and on her blog www.therapywithstamping.blogspot.com, while your at it, go ahead and click her follow button.

 Take a look at my Funky Girl Stamps and Stencils in my Etsy shop here.  And by the way, if you know anyone in the Hampton Roads area that may be interested in my Art Journal 101 Workshop that is happening on Nov. 4th (that's this Saturday) at the Courthouse Way Community Center in Newport News, VA  pass this registration number on to them.  757-886-7929 or 757-926-1400.  We'll be making a 16pg  Art Journal and learning some cool background techniques.  And the best part is that all the materials are provided!! Email me if you have questions, hope to see you there!

I'll be popping in on the last day of October to finish up Inktober2017.  I've been having such a blast.

Thanks for today's visit.  Until the next blog...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment