Sunday, November 12, 2017

What's in my art journal - Funny Girl



Hey folks!

I got a new lady I want to share with you.  Funny Girl.  I know, I know, she's not a girl but I liked the name for her.  She represents something I LOVE doing and that's laughing. My girlfriends and I are hilarious together.  Sometimes it's a full on comedy show with us.

Starting from this sketch.  I wasn't happy with the hands.  Hands are hard for me to draw yall!



Then traced out to smooth out lines and fine tuned.  Of course I had to make a few cut outs using the Cricut Explore Air.  (it cut between those fingers so precisely!)




And then she went on  to a journal page and here's a video showing that process.



I'll be sure to let you know when Funny Girl is available as a stamp.

Thanks for your visit today, I sure do appreciate it.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment