Thursday, March 1, 2018

What's in my Etsy Shop?




...or rather, what isn't!  Hello everyone.  After a much needed break, my Etsy Shop is off vacation! While I was in vacation mode, I decided that I would only list cling stamps, digi stamps and prints of original paintings (that's new).  You'll still see my cards and the other art I create on Instagram  and in videos, I just won't be listing them online anymore. 

I enjoy card making and I like that each one is hand colored or painted and layered up. Let me just be honest, they can also be very time consuming.  Which is why there's always a limited number of the same.  Throw in some custom orders with last minute changes and I'm no longer having fun. I'm not complaining, I decided early on, that if any of this art journey stopped being fun, then I would make necessary adjustments.   So that's that.

Having said that, I cleaned out the shop and listed a few things.  New to the shop, but maybe not to you if you follow me on Instagram.  You can check out the shop here.  In the mean time, have a look at one of my all time favorite paintings that I have as a print now.




I'll be doing my own printing with an Epson printer.  The quality of these prints are amazing, they look just like the original.  Seriously!  Prints will be available in sizes 8"x 10" and 5" x 7".  Depending on the original image, you may only have a choice of one size.  Don't be turned off by the number of available prints per painting, I listed 2, which I'll replenish as they sell.    And do check back, there's a few other prints that still need to be listed.  


Thanks for continuing to be a part of my art journey.  I appreciate ya!!

Until the next blog...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment