Saturday, June 1, 2013

Migraine of a morning

Ugh!!! I refuse to let this mornings baby migraine hold me back today.  I need to trim some bushes, cut the grass, go to the Greek Festival ( I was born in Athens, so I try to represent) , favorite Reggae band Steel Pulse is playing tomorrow, AND I got some art projects to start and finish (attempt to finish).  So here's to pushing through the pain today.  BTW, the migraine was not brought on by alcohol as the picture may suggest,.  It came all by itself, as always, uninvited.
Until the next blog...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It's always nice to meet new people. I hope your headache goes away and you get to enjoy the Greek festival...sounds like fun and I'm sure the food is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet your work is incredible. My migraine did go away and I was able to enjoy some good food and music. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

      Delete