Sunday, December 1, 2013

How Charming

I have been crafting up a storm lately, my poor cricut has smoke coming out of it.  I took a couple hours break from paper and moved to my Shrinky Dink plastic and made some charms of a few of my Funky Girls stamp designs.


It's a bit tricky using the the plastic. #1 you need to know how big your image needs to be so that it will shrink to the size you want. #2 before printing on your inkjet printer, you have to be sure to lighten your images until they almost look faded because when you shrink it, the colors will darken.  If you miss this step, your images will come out waaaay too dark.  I've wasted a few of these pricey sheets.  Note to self:  READ DIRECTIONS FIRST
 



Overall all I'm happy how these turned out, the Merry Kissmas Girl even had enough room on the back for me to stamp To: & From: so it could be used as a gift tag.  I'm definitely going to make more for embellishments. 

Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol









1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, Carol! This are such delightful miniatures of art!

    ReplyDelete