Sunday, January 25, 2015

What's in My Art Journal? - Longing for Spring

Hey folks,

I was dreaming of Spring, did a quick lil carve and stamped it on this background.  It's still a work in progress.  Not sure how it will end up.




Aren't you ready for Spring too? Come on and get your carve on with me in February.  Valentines day is just around the corner (which always seemed veerry Springy to me).  I'm teaching a basic stamp carving class in the My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop.  After this class your going to want to start carving for Valentines day, Spring, and just because you can! I'll be doing a few giveaways on the week that I'm featured .

Not only am I teaching, but there are 7 other instructors as well with some very creative projects.   Click here to check out what's happening and to sign up.


Thanks for your visit today. Until the next blog...enjoy!!!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Carol! Love the tree stump, but, too, love your bird. This so reminds me of my sitting at the campground in early May watching the birds bring their babies to the feeders! Great journal page, my friend!

    ReplyDelete