Friday, February 27, 2015

Art Journal tutorial sneak peek - The tutorial will be posted tomorrow!!!!! 2/28/15

Hey crafty people!

I've been posting sneak peeks of my Art Journal tutorial  and here are the last few.




I'm happy to announce the tutorial will be posted tomorrow 2/28/15.

If your like me, you have a lot of scrap paper that you've been saving for--------(insert reason here), except you've never gotten around to it have you?   Well, this is an excellent way to get those scraps out of the way AND you get an art journal in return that you can paint, doodle and play in. You will not believe how easy this journal is to make.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see it.  I'll also have a cute lil giveaway  too.

Here's a list of materials:

Freezer paper
White glue (Mod Podge, elmers, etc.)
Matte Gel (optional)
Scrap paper (or magazine clippings, gelli prints, scrapbook paper)
Gesso (clear or regular) optional
Sewing machine (optional)
Stapler (if not using sewing machine)

To Embellish

Rubber stamps, stickers, paints, inks, markers, stencils, etc.


Until tomorrows blog....enjoy!!

Carol





4 comments:

  1. I have most of the supplies, Carol, and some time later in the day--hope to catch up with you and your tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay that's great. Looking forward to your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun playdate! I'll be checking in with you tomorrow. I've gathered my supplies and paper stash...I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete