Sunday, March 22, 2015

What's in My Art Journal? - What I'm doin' and what I FEEL like I'm doing.

Do you ever have to just stop what your doing and seriously belt out that favorite tune playing on the radio, I mean seriously get in to it?  Ok, I know I'm not the only one.

I got this idea at work on Friday and couldn't wait to get home to start it.  This was a fun page to do and it took a while to finish.  Just for the record, I never clean the house with an apron on, BUT I DO FEEL like I'm performing when I'm hitting all the right notes, all the right words , along with all the right moves.  Now, whether you would feel the same if you heard me, is another story! HA!


As you may know, Monday was the beginning of my class over at the My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop.  It's been a wonderful week, loved the enthusiasm.  Due to some students having to order a carving kit and waiting on it's arrival, I changed the announcement of the winner of the giveaway to this coming Tuesday, instead.  (I didn't post that here, but on the private FB page and the workshop site).  I just wanted to give more people a chance at winning the giveaway prize.  So, be sure to check back on Tuesday (3/24).

I also wanted to let you know that even though this is the end of my week being featured in the workshop, you STILL can register and will be able to have access to all the classes (including mine) until December 2015.  Take care of your registration right here.

Ok, that's all I got today.  As always, thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to swing by on Tuesday to see who the winner is.   So until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Great art and great "notes," Carol! If I could have a super power, it would be the ability to sing beautifully! I do sing, but not so beautifully! Thanks for the inspiration today, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete