Sunday, September 27, 2015

What's in my art journal? - I See Faces

Happy Sunday everyone.

My art journal share today is the result of left of ink from a stencil I made last week.  As I was working on last week journal page and experimenting, I was using the page next to it to wipe off the excess ink from the stencil.  Sometimes that's as far as I go with cleaning my stencils.  It's second nature for me to use another journal page to do this so I really wasn't paying attention.  It wasn't until I was finished that I noticed how the faces overlapped.  How many faces do you see?



I think it's wonderful when a page emerges unexpectedly and seemingly without any effort.  I purposely added the stencil in the top left and bottom right corners and some marker lines to help see the faces then called it done.



 That's it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by.  I'd love for you to hit the subscribe button to keep up with what I'm doing.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment