Sunday, November 5, 2017

What's in my art journal? Final Inktober recap and a video







Hello everyone!

Got a few things for you.  I wanted to share my final sketches from Inktober, which ended October 31st and I have a video for you using a couple of my Inktober sketches.


Here's a look at how my sketch book pages looked towards the end of Inktober.  I really started to get into a rhythm.  Again, I was going by Jake Parkers daily Inktober prompts.







Notice the figure in the top right for the prompt "Climb".  You will see the front side of it when you turn the page



Notice the figure top left, it is front side of the figure mentioned above.  That day's prompt was "United". 
I'm most proud of the final entry.  The last prompt was "Mask" and you see me masking off some artwork with a banner.  I'm also taking a bow because I'm very proud of myself and was surprised at how much I grew and learned as an artist in such a short span of time. totally unexpected. I really see the importance of drawing everyday.  


Lil side note:  I also had a lot of fun placing him around the studio and snapping pictures of him in action.

Next up, a video of how I took a couple of the above sketches and made stickers and a greeting card.



Thanks for today's visit.  I hope I've inspired you to re-use your art elsewhere.

 Until the next blog...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment