Sunday, February 25, 2018

What's in my art journal? Digital Stamp Technique Part 1

Hello everyone!



I get such a kick out of using my stamp images in different ways and I wanted to share a few of those ways with you.  I've uploaded Part 1 of 3 videos that will show you these techniques.  In Part 1, I'm sharing one of my absolute favorite ways of creating.  It's very loose and one of my go to techniques for when I need to warm up or have a creative block.  The key is to not have any expectations, this is simply an exercise. Your results will surprise you, one image can have many different looks.

Watch how completely different the image above can look with this technique.







If your interested in these digital stamps, they'll be in my Etsy shop when I re-open on March 1, 2018.

note:  the images listed in the shop will have the heads fully drawn, not as shown in the video.  

I hope this was helpful.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment