Sunday, January 18, 2015

What's in My Art Journal? - Perfect Picture

Sooo if you visited my blog yesterday (welcome back!) then you seen the stamped that I carved. Or maybe you seen it on my facebook page or on instagram and twitter.   Well,  like I've said before, I will re use an image over and over and today's journal is no exception.  For my personal process, I feel like I need to audition a new image in many projects to see exactly how it works, if you know what I mean.




It's another "finish me" stamp and I love how simple it is.  I found this film washi tape on sell at Michaels yesterday.  I'm digging that it's a bit transparent.  I don't have a lot of washi tape, but this is my second favorite.  This stamp has been a lot of  fun.

Be sure to check back for a gesso tutorial.  Also if you haven't already please stop by my Naysworld Facebook page, I'd appreciate the visit.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  Until the next blog...enjoy!!


Carol

1 comment: