Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stamp Carving - Carving out an idea

Happy Saturday folks!

Woke up with this stamp on my mind, of course I had to carve it out.





I think I'm going to love using it in my future projects, lot of potential here.

Would you like to carve stamps too?  I'm teaching a Basic Stamp Carving class in the My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop next month.  I'm so excited, and I hope you'll come and carve along.  There will be a total of 8 instructors and  it's 10 weeks long (1 lesson a week) and it's only $49.  There will prizes and giveaways, I'm sure you don't want to miss it.


Click here to register.





Thanks for stopping by today.  Until the next blog...enjoy!!


Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love your "finish me" stamps, Carol! There is limitless potential for making the work your very own! Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete