Sunday, December 20, 2015

What's in my art journal? Stenciling



Well here we are, just a few days before Christmas.  I suspect it's going to be crazy on the roads today as shoppers indulge in the Sunday sales.  I think I have to get right out there in that mix, but first, here's my art journal page for today.

I made this stencil of myself awhile back and layered it on top of another stencil.  I added homemade and store bought washi tape.  The stencil is a very close likeness, wonkiness and all.







That's it for me, thank you for taking the time out to stop by my page.  I hope you subscribe  if you haven't already and I hope you follow me is some of these spots:


  • Instagram:  naysworld8
  • Twitter:  @naysworld8
  • Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Nays-World-309068689276891/
Until the next blog....Wishing you all a wonderful holiday with friends and family!!

Merry Christmas!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the stencil, Carol, and it is spot on for you! Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete