Sunday, December 13, 2015

What's in my art journal?






Today's share is a page created a while back with a Balzer Design feather stencil and an alphabet stencil.  Very simple page with little splotches here and there ( I like that).


I had been sorting some fabrics for a possible quilt project and plopped the journal right on top of them to take the picture.  Before cropping the picture I noticed the fabric colors are the same colors on this journal page....hmmm.   I guess these are my colors, lol.



Thanks for stopping by.  Until the next blog...enjoy.


Carol

1 comment:

  1. Love your bold and friendly color choices here, Carol, as well as the stencils. I have had my eye on that feather stencil for quite some time now--and you may have just pushed me over the edge!! Great journal page!

    ReplyDelete