Sunday, June 4, 2017

Look what she did! Customer shares artwork.

I hope you have sunshine wherever you are, it sure is beautiful here in Virginia today, in fact it has been all weekend.

Another beautiful thing is when someone shares the art that they made using one of my stamp designs.  It just warms my heart to no end.

Danette Michelle purchased this All Dressed Up stamp.


And then she created these beautiful cards adding features and embossed backgrounds.





They are all lovely and I'm particularly drawn to this last one.  I feel like that dress would be made out of some type of billowing scarf material and I want one!!

Thank you Danette for sharing your wonderful creations with me, I love what you've done with them.

I just want to remind you that I do have some new stamp designs in the Etsy shop, click here and if you'd like to share what you've created, send me an email, naysworld8@gmail.com.  I'd love to show your art off!

Thanks for today's visit, until the next blog...enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Danette is awesome and her hand crafted cards exude her gifts, talent, and most importantly her love. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete