Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Creating Scenes

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post.  I've been carving up a storm for Carve December, started by the Julie Fei Fan Balzer.  The stamp on the left was carved last night and I paired it with a stamp I carved back in April to create a little scene.  The perspective is off, it looks a bit like a box. The figure taking the picture should be back more to really look like they are taking a picture from around a corner.  I'm still pleased with it though and can't wait to use the new stamp on some of my art journal pages.




Oh yeah, don't forget,  I'll be teaching a basic stamp carving class in the My Color is Beautiful Art Workshop in February.  Click here to register.

I know your schedule is jammed packed this time of year and I appreciate you taking the time out to swing by my blog.  Wishing you all happy holidays and good egg nog!!

Until the next blog..enjoy!

Carol


1 comment:

  1. Totally brilliant, Carol! Love how you combined the two stamps into one scene. You are certainly in the category of "life artist," and I am happy to be watching your career evolve! Love your new picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete