Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Fail

...but a good one.

Don't you just hate it when you put a lot of thought and time into a project and then it doesn't work out?  At least I'll know what not to do the next time.

I'm using one of my dancer stamps for this card.  I attached it to the front of the card with  one of those springy wobble things (not the technical term of course).  The idea was that you flick the lower leg and she wobbles back n forth.  Not only did I not position her high enough on the card, I put the springy wobble thing on backwards too (I can't re-position it, darn it.)


 Hanging off the table she wobbles just fine.


Sitting on the table, she's not gonna budge. I guess I still could give it away and just tell the receiver to make sure it hangs off the edge, LOL! Oh well, it's still a cute card.

Thanks for swinging by, see you next time around.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol


1 comment:

  1. The recipient will be "wobbling" your image, most likely, in their hand, so she should wobble just perfectly! In any event, I love her again those circles. Not to worry, Carol, she will do fine!

    ReplyDelete