Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Hero Arts and Studio G

Hello,



If you've been to Joann's lately, you know they've been having a crazy clearance sale, Looked like everything was on clearance.  I'm so proud of myself, I did really well and spent under $10.  I wasn't suppose to be in there anyway....but you know how that goes.



Hero Arts had this cute stamp set with matching dies on clearance and the Studio G stamp I already had.  Together they made a great card, what do you think?



That's it for me today, I really appreciate your visit.  Feel free to subscribe,  Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Great stamps and a great card, Carol! No matter how very hard we try, we do miss birthdays and this is a very clever "belated" card! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete