Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Feature Stamp Tuesday - Shimmy Shake Stamp

Hello there!

Nothing pleases me more than to see what people create using my stamps.  Check out the cards Sherri made with the Shimmy Shake Cling stamp.    




Sherri said "The background with a StencilGirl stencil. The fringes were done with stickles  the woman colored with copics."

I'm loving that background stencil along with how the fringes were done.  Sherri thanks so much for sharing, the cards are fabulous.

Anyone else have a project made with my stamps that they'd like to share?  I'd love to post it.  Thank you to all of those who have shared privately, you all are awesome!

Currently the Shimmy Shake stamp is sold out, but check out my Etsy shop for more stamps.  

I appreciate your visit today, until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment