Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday share

Just wanted to share this cute card I made for a baby shower I attended this weekend with a garden theme.



  • The bumble and fairy stamp are by Repeat Impressions
  • The flowers stamps is by Stampendous
  • The Lil Explorer is my own hand carved stamp
  • I drew in the lil pea pod baby
The inside of the card reads "Look who's on the way!"

I also made this lil gift bag.  I tried to replicate the tree that was on the invitation.  The momma is a 3-D sticker.  I put the baby's initials on lil tags and used a small chain to attach them to the bag handles. The handles are attached to the bag with butterfly paper fasteners. 


The baby shower was really sweet and they had the cutest garden decorations.  I wish I had a good side view picture  of this baby carriage that was carved from a watermelon it's so cute.  


Baby showers always put me in, a good mood.  New beginnings and all.  Plus this couldn't be a more sweeter and deserving couple, I'm so happy for them.

That's it for me today.  Thanks for coming by.

Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment