Sunday, August 27, 2017

What's in my art journal? Dodged a Bullet



This page is a reminder for me to PAY ATTENTION to my life, my actions, my reactions and to be accountable for every step I take in life. I am so completely grateful for this particular life lesson.

Working in my 9 x 6 handmade journal, I came back to a page that already had a background on it.  The background has stitching, markings, scribbles, ink sprays, and overall has a wonderful  artmosphere about it  (I just made that word up, feel free to use it).



My new stencil mask, Karla, was use as a cut out.  The bullet was drawn and colored on tissue paper so I could place it on top of the cut out.






I usually keep this journal open to display my current favorite page, this lil reminder will be displayed for a while!




Thanks for stopping by.  Until the next blog...pay attention, you may dodge a bullet too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the artsmosphere!!! 😂 Love the journal page too!!!

    ReplyDelete