Sunday, November 19, 2017

What's in my art journal? Be authentic


Hello,

This post is more on a personal note, I hope you find it useful.  I was talking to one of my older sons last night.  He is very talented in the world of cinematography (yes, I may be biased), and we were talking about our paths as artists.  We talked about working on our skills, learning new skills, being vulnerable, taking risks, putting your work out there, etc. We spoke about the importance of being authentic no matter what.  Other wise what's the point? 

That's what this  art journal page is all about. I believe this is a repost.  (not meant to be political in any way, I happen to adore elephants)



Be authentic - nobody does you like you do!

Thanks for today's visit.  Until the next blog..enjoy!

2 comments: