Sunday, December 10, 2017

What I've been doing

Hello everyone!

I've been so busy crafting up a storm that I literally haven't had time to blog or post a video.  Every  year I get so busy crafting for my Etsy shop that I never get the quality time to craft for my friends and family.

This year I decided to craft for friends and family first, and boy am I glad that I did.  If you follow me on social media you've seen what I've been up to.  What most don't know is that a lot of my images (stamped or digital) are hand colored and with the help of my Cricut Explorer Air, cut out.  As you can imagine, it can be very time consuming, which is why I usually have a limited supply of the same card online.

My goal was to have my cards in the mail Friday, and I was able to do that....YAY me!!  Everyone received a personal card and two other items, a gift tag that could be used as an ornament and a Christmas card.  I included a note asking that they help me spread cheer by passing one or both of those items along.

Here's a recap of what I've created:


I started out with this holiday couple



Then this lil cutie (baby girl) came about


Everything is colored, printed, cut and ready to assemble.  I'm also using 3D christmas stickers that I bought (some had to be recreated...thanks Cricut)








So there you have it.  And that's just my first wave of items.  I'm hard at work on the next set of images.  I may not be able to make anything for the shop this year, but I'm trying. If your interested, some of these images are available as digital stamps in my shop.  You can check them out here.    

Thank for todays visit.  Until the next blog...enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I am so delighted to see your stamped images "all dressed up" here! And it shows how very versatile they are--for instance, the your girl from the couple going solo! Brilliant, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been having so much fun adding her to different projects.

      Delete