Sunday, March 4, 2018

Digital Stamp Technique Pt 2 - Dressing up your digis




Hello,


So today, I've uploaded part 2 of Digital Stamp Technique. As I go through the steps of preparing my digi stamps to use on greeting cards,  I show two different ways of dressing up digi stamps. you also get a peek at a painting style I use.

I create my cling and digi stamps without some details so that you add your own flare.  You can add facial features, details to clothes, etc.  In this way, the stamp can look different each time you create with it.  

That being said, I rarely draw in facial features when I'm creating with them, that's just a personal preference.  And I have a lot of fun "dressing" them.  Check out my process.




These digital stamps are available in my Etsy shop here.  Thanks for your visit today.

Until the next blog...enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thank you for sharing. Your guys came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete