Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello TBT - Prince of Thieves

Hello!




This Throw Back Thursday, I've come across an acrylic painting I did a few years ago.  On an art field trip (with just myself) I had gone to an antique shop and took a picture of this statue.  I don't know who the sculptor was or who this was suppose to represent.   So, I made up my own story and call him the Prince of Thieves. I really like this painting, and even thought about touching it up and fixing all of the flaws, but, nah! It shows what my skills were like then.  I've come a long way and still have a long way to go.

Thanks for your visit.  Until the next blog...enjoy!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love "Prince of Thieves" and would touch nothing, Carol! I love it just as it is!! You are a very talented painter as well as stamp designer, my friend! Paint on!

    ReplyDelete