Sunday, October 9, 2016

What's in my art journal? A Lil Help From My Friends



I've gotten some of my mojo back and have been crafting up a storm this weekend.  Mainly challenging my new Cricut Explore Air to write and cut everything printed.  I even had some energy left over last night to work in a journal.

I created a tag journal last month.  You can see that post here.  I had been toying with the idea that the pages would all tie in to some kind of theme, of which I don't know what that is yet.  However,  I knew I wanted at least one of the pages to have people or animals stacked on top of each other.




I used the last page of the journal (or the backside of the first page, depending on how I end up using it) because I didn't want masking tape on the side where the images where going to be placed.







Funny thing, now I'll have to figure out what scenes led up to this one. Looking forward to the fun process.

Thanks for stopping by.  Until the next blog...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment